Apr 24, 2020
Mother’s day this year is going to be difficult for everyone. We can’t see, hug and give gifts in person this year. Although this year will be different for many, you can still try and make it as special as possible. In this blog post, we’ll be sharing our top 20 affordable gifts for mother’s day. There’s something for all kinds of mums so hopefully, you’ll find something perfect.
One great gift we think all mums would like is a photobook. Celebrate mother’s day from a distance by sharing your favourite memories together until you can reunite and make new memories. You could get her a Netflix subscription and watch your favourite movie together on mother’s day even though you're miles apart or treat her to some lovely flowers. Our top 20 mother’s day gifts are:
1. A spa break. Give your mum something to look forward to with a spa break voucher.
2. A photobook. Share your favourite memories together with a photobook from PhotoBox.
3. Perfume. Your mum would be delighted to receive a bottle of her favourite perfume.
4. Chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate, especially from Hotel Chocolat!
5. Loungewear. Pyjamas and loungewear would make a great mother’s day gift right now. We love the cheerful yellow polka dot pyjama set from Brand Alley.
6. Flowers. A flower subscription from Bloom and Wild would be a lovely mother’s day gift. Not only will she receive flowers on mother’s day but for up to 12 months too!
7. Biscuits. If your mum has a sweet tooth, she’ll love some Biscuiteers biscuits.
8. Netflix. Everyone could do with a Netflix subscription right now. We’re sure she’ll love this gift!
9. Wine. Any mum would appreciate some wine!
10. A pamper gift. Treat your mum to face masks, a new nail polish or some face cream from Superdrug so she can give herself the pampering she deserves.
11. Luxury soap. Something everyone needs right now is soap. Treat your mum to some lovely extra special soap from Lush. We love the sound of the Good Day Sunshine soap.
12. Cake. Give your mum a mother’s day cake through the post! Betty’s has a great range of cakes from fruit cake to chocolate cake and lemon and lime cake.
13. Crafts. Hobbycraft has lots of craft kits from knitting to sewing and painting.
14. Bird feeder. If your mum loves to watch birds, a bird feeder and some bird food would make a lovely gift.
15. Books. We’re sure mums would appreciate some good books this mother’s day.
Don’t forget to use a codes.co.uk voucher when shopping for mother’s day gifts so you can make incredible savings.